This is a public announcement regarding the interruption in the posting schedule of triplerin.com
(A) Due to hosting duties pertaining to visiting relatives, posting is next to impossible as author is out from morning till night. On the upside, more content for posts with visits to new places!
(B) More importantly, the author’s sleeping partner, hereby labelled Culprit F, disrupts her sleep on an abnormally regular basis. The author reports that she feels like she hasn’t slept properly in a week.
Disruptions by Culprit F include, but is not limited, to the following*:
1. Author typically takes a long time to fall asleep. And on one occasion when she fell asleep after lying in bed for more than an hour, Culprit F promptly kicked the fan, causing the fan head being unable to rotate and make loud, disagreeable noises. Author had to sigh, get up, fix fan, and spend another hour staring at the ceiling.
2. Randomly slide and jam hand under the author’s pillow, causing a violent earthquake below her head.
3. Inviting mosquitoes into the bedroom by forgetting to shut the netting frame that keeps out bugs. Author had to get up in the middle of the night, search for mosquito killer, check for source, realized door is wide open, shut it. All the while, Culprit F merely rolled over in bed (still wearing eye mask) and asked “Oh, so there were mosquitoes? I thought it was my allergies acting up.”
Then author had to go rummage for Zambuk ointment, apply it on herself and Culprit F, who has fallen asleep in the meantime.
4. Slap author sharply on shoulder. TWICE. Author woke up shocked and extremely distressed.
5. Take up almost the entire bed, causing author to balance on the very edge of the bed AND still having to share her sliver of space with the thick duvet.
6. Grind his teeth.
The list could go on, but due to time constraints, we have to stop here today.
*Culprit F remains steadfastly asleep throughout all the chaos he causes
Regular posting will resume next week, assuming the author is still alive from the lack of sleep.